- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purpose specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purpose for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for that purpose, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to our customers/members.
- We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that are of interest to you.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This site is using Google Analytics Advertising Features including:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and identifiers
By enabling these features we allow Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via Google advertising cookies and identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. Regardless of how we send data to Google Analytics (for example, via the Google Analytics tracking code, Google Analytics SDK, or the Measurement Protocol).
Please refer to Google Advertising policy for more details.
Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Published byon updated on